Monday, December 24, 2018

Fresh Start...


Image result for new years

I remember when I was a little girl, wishing I was old enough to do things in life. Truth be told, being old sucks. Sometimes I wish I can start over from the beginning and have a fresh start. But it's too late, there are a few more days until there is a new year and to be honest, I am not ready. Well, a part of me is because I'm finally a senior in college, but after college, I don't know where I see myself. Maybe traveling the world, or starting a family. Or maybe, Just maybe owning a business. Life is hard, but someone has to live it. I want to thank all my professors for being there for me when I needed them the most and overall, I want to thank my friends and family for encouraging me to keep moving forward. It's time to spread my wings and fly towards my career. At the end of the day, I am the creator of my own world and I am in control.

I can't wait for this new year and I'm ready for a fresh start, fresh beginnings, and fresh ends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Staring into space

The halls are filled with people with blank faces; some hearing hats as some are covering their heads to cover the mess they made. Strangers...