Wednesday, December 19, 2018

End of a Journey...

Phillip Sweet, once said “Stay true to yourself, yet always be open to learn. Work hard, and never give up on your dreams, even when nobody else believes they can come true but you. These are not cliches but real tools you need no matter what you do in life to stay focused on your path.” This class has taught me a lot not only about myself, but what I’m capable of. There are going to be bad days and some good, I have to determine which path I decide to take in order to reach my success. This year has been hectic, but there is always light shining at the end of the tunnel.

Final Resume; implemented with camera to show a hobby for photography and structure.

For the resume project, at first I didn’t know what I wanted to do with this project. My imagination wasn’t there, so as I was brainstorming; I knew I wanted something vintage. When I searched the web, I saw a camera that spotted my eyes. This project has a little bit of my personality, which recruiters would know I enjoy photography, I have many websites, and what skills I’ve learned throughout my college years.

 Call-to-action flyer; promoting a rave in NYC, DJ's, and the safety precautions


The call-to-action flyer was very difficult. When we had to switch our flyer for someone else’s, I knew it wasn’t going to be easy. I knew I wanted to add a little fun to the flyer, without overbearing the real meaning for it. It was really fun to do and it was definitely a “think outside the box,” design. It really got me out my comfort zone, but that’s what made the experience exciting.



Brochure for furniture Company (love the colors that this company implemented).

This project was pretty easy due to the video we had to follow. Some fonts I did not have, so I used a font that I thought was appropriate for this brochure. The colors in this brochure catches your attention and it’s really beautiful to look it.

Business Card showing future goals, career, and dreams.

The resume project was one my favorites due to the fact we needed to silhouette ourselves. It took a good amount of time and was really fun to do. I was really happy and proud of myself; that I was able to create such a professional business card for my future. I’m really excited to see how far it takes me.




Color and black and white logos for Company logo.

 Created with Pantone colors 3593 C and Gray 3 C.

For the logo design, I had a different idea in my mind of what I wanted to do. At first, I wanted to incorporate a brain fading, but it was too much. I knew I wanted to have something spiritual and classy. So those were my ideas above.


Business card design for spiritual company incorporated with contact information and company logo.

For my final logo design, I drew a book in adobe Illustrator, which didn’t take me a long time to do then I made my design in to a book. It was really fun to do and a learning experience. The book shows growth and strength. The book shows that every chapter in our life tells a story; some may be better than others, but we write our own stories and we determine how it’s going to end. No matter what we do in life, we have to appreciate the little things because eventually they will turn into big exciting things that we have to conquer. Trying to figure out life is the hardest thing to do, but this company teaches you how to live life day by day; living in general is a beautiful thing. This was one of my favorite designs that I’ve done throughout the whole semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Staring into space

The halls are filled with people with blank faces; some hearing hats as some are covering their heads to cover the mess they made. Strangers...