Thursday, January 3, 2019

Sitting by myself..

In this world, there are more over 2 billion people that walk across the earth. Sometimes for best and some for the worst. There are more than blacks and whites that we surround ourselves with. More than the unthinkable and unimaginable. Sometimes there are people wishing the worst for you, sometimes there isn’t much to say in order to change their minds.you just watch them walk by you like you’re nothing. But there is more to that, there is more than what meets the eye. There is something deeper and remarkable that we encounter with people. There are people with no energy that I don’t feel, I just don’t understand what makes a person for who they are. There is this something in the air, yes, there must be something. When I find out, I will be able to tell my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Staring into space

The halls are filled with people with blank faces; some hearing hats as some are covering their heads to cover the mess they made. Strangers...